Our Technology Stack
In general we are building our web applications using the SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) model, which allows us to modularize our systems, reduce time to market whenever we want to add new features, easily interact with 3rd parties, and horizontally scale our products when necessary.
Here is a brief list of our technology stack:
- • Spring is our Enterprise Java application development framework
- • Hibernate is our Object-Relational Mapping library of choice
- • PostgreSQL is our first choice as a SQL RDBMS
- • Git is being used as distributed revision control
- • Jenkins is our Continuous Integration server
- • Maven is our build automation tool
- • Eclipse is our tried and trusted IDE
- • Cassandra when we need NoSQL with almost linear scalability
- • Hadoop when we crave MapReduce
- • GlusterFS for awesome distributed storage
- • ElasticSearch our real-time distributed search engine
- • Puppet keeps order into our army of thousands of software robots
Long story short: we can automatically scale to one hundred gazillion users in the blink of an eye.